Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Respecting and Honoring the Full Moon.....


SPECIAL MESSAGE IN HONOR OF THE FULL MOON

This is a message I received last night during the Full Moon.

I was standing alone in the kitchen in our house in Hawaii with the Full Moon shining directly on me .I prayed to the Moon to help us resolve a potential social conflict that was brewing around us. I felt the moon respond and send energy toward me.

Blue light flowed through me, encompassing the land around us. It flowed around and through my image, related to the social conflict, of two fighting men, dressed in feathers and armor, from another lifetime. The blue expanded outward over all of Maui, beginning in the north and east side of Maui, and then out over all of the islands of Hawaii.

I heard a voice say: "I am with you and I have always been with you. I will be with you now and forever."

I asked, "Who are you?"

"I am the land and the sea and the tress and the flowers."

I felt an intense, physical sensation of love flow through me.

I asked,"You feel like a lover. Are you the spirit of my husband, Thor?"

"I am that which flows through your husband and beyond."

I asked, "Are you a spirit?"

"No, not in that form."

I asked, "Then who are you?"

"I am the land and the sea and the trees and the plants and the animals. I hear you from your deepest place."

I asked, "What is it that you hear?"

I felt myself dropping into an endless shaft of energy, fertile, dark light, with no walls or floor or ceiling, just space. Down, down, down, I fell, fast, full of heart, letting go to love. I realized I was in training for something unknown to me.

I asked, "Are you the spirit that is called God?"

"No, I am beyond that which you think of as a God.

I am what is."

Love, Carolyn

No comments:

Post a Comment