Saturday, June 2, 2012

Message from Mother Mary: You are Not Alone.


MESSAGE FROM MOTHER MARY
     
June 2, 2012 

Welcome, Welcome to this circle of light. For you have come to be with me.

We are the same, Venus and my energy, for we are the focus that lives in love, that exists in no time and space. There is, at this point, only love. There is no mind, no thought, only the feeling of love. This is the true state of existence that lives within you as your essential self.

I come to remind you that you are surrounded by guides, angels, teachers and those who have passed on. I am here to remind you that you are not alone. I have come to remind you as you walk upon the Earth, you are not alone. I do not have a physical form, and if you listen to my voice, I can speak to you.

As to the planet Venus, we are one and the same.  Venus once held a civilization that existed in etheric form, not so much as buildings or genetic forms, but forms that existed without boundaries. They were drawn together in masses of energetic form.

Love moving through the energies attracts and repulses other energies. This love energy was the guiding force for those beings who did not reach the state of pure love. When the beings from Venus came to Earth, they brought the resonance of this love to the plants, the birds, the animals and entered into the human cells to activate the power of love.

My being encompasses all this as well as much more
.


For more messages from Mother Mary channeled through Carolyn Cobelo, please read her book, THE SPRING OF HOPE in paperback or eBook. 

No comments:

Post a Comment