Saturday, April 25, 2015

                                

                                                GOING INTO THE DEPTHS
I am Carolyn Ewing Cobelo, born Carolyn Ewing, daughter of James Ewing and Ruth Ewing.  I write about sharing my parents’ afterlife soul journeys in my new book, “Bridge to Beyond: True Stories of an Afterlife Midwife.

Text Box: My mother was an atheist and my father agnostic at best. They viewed my personal spiritual journey and my career, which has been centered around bringing universal spirituality into the third (physical) dimension, with polite skepticism and a bit of humor. It was only after they died that they gained full respect and knowledge of my spiritual abilities.
I have often wondered how I could have developed such powerful healing and telepathic abilities as a member of my family. A clue could be in the consciousness of my grandparents. My maternal grandparents both earned PHD’s from Harvard in the Philosophy of Science., studying with William James, one of the most progressive thinkers of their time. My paternal grandmother had a Hindu guru in India, whom she visited numerous times over her lifetime. My paternal grandfather was a high-ranking Democratic politician, who, while he was Administrator of Social Security in President Truman’s cabinet, introduced national health insurance for the first time. Both families can trace their ancestry in the US back to before the American Revolution. So you can see that progressive thinking, spiritual independence and the belief in truth and freedom of thought flows in my blood.

Everything I teach and write about comes from my own personal and professional experience. I have gained this experience in healing my own emotional wounds and working with others as a therapist, healer, channel and teacher.

I began my career as a Gestalt therapist, guiding people into the darkness of their own unconscious to find the light of truth. My spiritual path began with receiving the amazing awakening, known as “Shaktipat” (initiation), from Swami Muktananda, who later became a world-famous guru. My curious skepticism was the carrot that kept me moving along the path to discover the truth. I began to channel Zarathustra, founder of the Zoroastrian religion, and later Mary, Mother of Jesus. They came first to help me heal myself and eventually I shared their messages with many people all over the world in the form of lectures, books and films.

Once a teacher told me, “You can only heal someone to the depth that you have gone yourself.” In my own life I have faced a number of personal challenges, including loss of my former husband and loss of an unborn child, car accidents, divorce, intellectual property theft and many other forms of loss and betrayal. I have always risen from the ashes, stronger, wiser and more vulnerable, opening again and again to spirit for comfort and guidance. It has always been there, which each time has given me more faith and trust in myself and in the Divine.


EARTH CHANGES AND THE AFTERLIFE JOURNEY and are my new frontiers, going deep into the wisdom of the volcanoes and high into the afterlife mysteries. I am very excited about exploring these realms and passing on what I learn to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment